Hello, Hola and Zdravo. My name is Martin Cuff and I am a creative industries development and marketing specialist with over two decades of experience across five continents globally. My passion and purpose is to support creative and innovative destinations to develop cutting-edge creative industry programs, ranging from export promotion bodies to creative hubs to brand communication strategies. I am currently Advisor on Creative Industries and Tourism to Prime Minister Ana Brnabic, the Prime Minister of Serbia, and I am strategist for the Serbia Creates national brand platform.
Career highlights include:
• ASSOCIATION OF FILM COMMISSIONERS INTERNATIONAL – Executive Director
• SERBIA FILM COMMISSION – Establishment, Incentives, Skills Training, Film Friendly Programme
• GEORGIA FILM COMMISSION – Establishment, Incentives
• SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL FILM & VIDEO ASSOCIATION – Film City / Studio Research
• COLORADO FILM COMMISSION, USA – Executive Director, Incentives
• NAMIBIA FILM COMMISSION – Sector Strategy, Film Tourism, Co-Production Treaties, Incentives
• PROMPERU – Business & Marketing Planning for Film Commission
• CAPE FILM COMMISSION – Chief Operations Officer
• SITHENGI, SOUTHERN AFRICAN INTERNATIONAL FILM & TELEVISION MARKET – Chief Operations Officer
Beyond my extensive government experience, I have also worked on Film Studio Development internationally, on projects in Serbia, Italy, Scotland, Namibia, India and South Africa. I have additionally researched studios/sound stages in countries including Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Brazil, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Malaysia and have conducted studio site visits in Australia, the UK, Turkey, the USA, the United Arab Emirates and elsewhere. I specialize in Studio Feasibility studies and Studio/Sound Stage Business Plans. Additionally, Martingale Content, acts as a Producer of Marketing for independent feature films.