Hello, Hola, Zdravo and Ciao. My name is Martin Cuff and I’m a British-South African-Serbian working in the field of creative industries and tourism development. For over two decades, I’ve worked across all five continents to support countries, states and cities to develop innovative creative industry and destination marketing programs. I am currently Advisor on Creative Industries and Tourism to Prime Minister Ana Brnabic the Prime Minister of Serbia, I am strategist for the Serbia Creates national brand platform and am currently working on communicating Serbia’s presence at the Dubai 2020 World Expo.
On my way to here, I’ve had an extensive and fruitful career advising governments all over the world on how to make the most out of their creative industries, particularly the film and music sectors. My past work includes:
• ASSOCIATION OF FILM COMMISSIONERS INTERNATIONAL – Executive Director
• SERBIA FILM COMMISSION – Establishment, Incentives, Skills Training, Film Friendly Programme
• GEORGIA FILM COMMISSION – Establishment, Incentives
• SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL FILM & VIDEO ASSOCIATION – Film City / Studio Research
• COLORADO FILM COMMISSION, USA – Executive Director, Incentives
• NAMIBIA FILM COMMISSION – Sector Strategy, Film Tourism, Co-Production Treaties, Incentives
• PROMPERU – Business & Marketing Planning for Film Commission
• CAPE FILM COMMISSION – Chief Operations Officer
• SITHENGI, SOUTHERN AFRICAN INTERNATIONAL FILM & TELEVISION MARKET – Chief Operations Officer
Beyond my extensive government experience, I have also consulted on private sector Film Studio Development on projects in Serbia, Italy, Scotland, Namibia, India and South Africa. More recently, I have launched Martingale Content, as a Producer of Marketing for independent feature films. Beyond that, my personal passion lies in story telling, and I have recently completed my first (but not last) novel, Batavia. You can find out more about my original content here.