Martin Cuff Consulting is the business wing that specialises in governance and management of Film Industries internationally. Through the company, Martin has worked with all tiers of government across five continents, to help them identify and implement the tools that can help them harness film sector growth in order to boost the economy, drive job creation and promote tourism. As well as film commission marketing and operations, he is particularly interesting in how government can help create a self-sufficient local industry – and he is a global thought-leader on film tourism. Past projects include:
- Film Commission establishment
- Film Incentives development
- Film Tourism
- Film Sector / Environmental Management
- Film Friendliness
- Skills and Human Capital Development
- Film & Media “City” Development
- Sector Association development
- Sector Marketing
Programmes have taken place in Peru, Namibia, Tanzania, Barbados, Georgia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Indonesia, Serbia, the UK, Turkey, France, India, South Korea, Romania, Kenya and the USA. Martin has also worked extensively in South Africa on a range of developmental issues, with projects for the National Film and Video Foundation, Gauteng Film Commission, Durban Film Office, Eastern Cape Development Corporation, Nelson Mandela Bay Metro Department of Economic Development, Buffalo City Municipality, Amathole District Municipality, the KwaZulu Natal Film Commission, Wesgro, the National Association of Model Agencies, South Africa, and the South African Association of Stills Producers. Major Consulting Career Highlights include:
- SERBIA FILM COMMISSION – 2009-12 – Organization Establishment & Key Programmes
- GEORGIAN NATIONAL FILM COMMISSION – 2009-10 – Organization Establishment.
- DELAWARE MEDIA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION – 2014 – Organization Establishment
- PERU FILM PROMOTION (FILM COMMISSION) – 2013-14 Business Planning
- AFRICAN FILM COMMISSIONS NETWORK – 2015-16 – Organisation Establishment
- NAMIBIA FILM COMMISSION – 2012-15 – Incentive Development, Film Tourism Development, Industry Management Protocols / Labour conditions etc.
- TANZANIA FILM FEDERATION – 2012-14 – Film Policy
Please download Martin’s CV for more detailed information.